Photoscape includes just about everything you need to view, optimize, edit, print and have fun with your photos. In fact, it's so complete that many would call it a free Photoshop alternative. Sure, it's not quite up to the level of Photoshop, but it's truly a great alternative to Adobe's big shot - and it makes photo editing a lot more fun!
One of the first striking elements in Photoscape is its uncommon interface design. From the program's main window you can choose what you want to do: view pictures, optimize those that didn't come out so well, print several photos on a single page collage-style or perhaps add any of the dozens of filters and special effects included in the program.
Other extra tools featured in Photoscape are a file renamer, a color picker, a screen capture tool and even a RAW converter.
There's really nothing negative to say about Photoscape. Just download it, test it, love it and keep it forever. It's free!
- Supports 34 languages
- Added Clone Stamp (Editor -> Tools Tab) video
- Added Paint Brush (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Added Color Picker (Editor -> Tools Tab & Object Tab)
- Improved Mosaic Filter: Mosaic pixel size selectable (Editor -> Tools Tab)
- Changed Editor -> Region tab name from 'Region' to 'Tools'.
- Added 'Print Button' to Viewer and Editor.
- Added 59 travel icons, 7 face icons and 6 makeup icons.
- Photo Development Service with FOTO.COM (EU Only)
- At combine, the first photo's EXIF information would be saved.
- Photo viewer shows photos in regular sequence (a1, a10, a2, a3 -> a1, a2, a3, a10)
- Run 'Raw Converter' automatically when you drag & drop at the Photoscape welcome screen.
- Support Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Support Multiuser Sessions.
- Stop supporting Window 95, 98 and Me. (If you are a user of Windows 98 or Me, please use Photoscape 3.4)
- Fixed minor bugs.